The main themes of the conference will be:
- Epigenetic and genetic mechanisms involved in genome stability.
- Transposable elements and plant genome evolution.
- Heritability of epigenetic marks.
- Regulation of phenotypic variability in plants by transposable elements and epigenetics
- Harnessing epigenetics and transposable elements for crop breeding.
- Novel sequencing technologies and bioinformatics tools for the analysis of epigenetic marks and transposable elements.
- Isabel Bäuerle
- Claude Becker
- Tetsuji Kakutani
- Marie Mirouze
- Olivier Panaud
- Bob Schmitz
- Nathan Springer
- Clémentine Vitte
- Jian-Kang Zhu