Guidelines for Poster Presentation
The authors of the selected abstracts for poster presentation will be asked to prepare and bring posters with them.
- There will a dedicated poster session on the first day of the conference, which will create an opportunity for networking. During the session, presenters are expected to stand by their poster/exhibition in order to discuss their research/design project with the viewers and enjoy some refreshments. The poster presentations will be on continuous display throughout the conference.
- Poster authors are responsible for printing and bringing the poster to the conference
- Poster set-up: Each poster presenter is responsible for putting his/her poster up on a dedicated board on the first day, just after registration.
- Poster size: The poster should not exceed A0 format (841mm x 1189 mm / 33" x 47") in portrait (vertical) layout
Authors are encouraged to:
- Include a photo of yourselves on the poster so that you can be easily identified by the poster viewers.
- Print several copies of their posters in A4 format and hang these up in an envelope on their designated poster board. This will make communication and future collaborations easier and more visible.
There will be a poster prize for the best poster presented by a PhD student