An upcoming plant epigenetics and transposable element meeting will take place in Angers (France) from the 29th to 31st of October 2018.
The main topics of the meeting will be:
- Epigenetic and genetic mechanisms involved in genome stability.
- Transposable elements and plant genome evolution.
- Heritability of epigenetic marks.
- Regulation of phenotypic variability in plants by transposable elements and epigenetics.
- Harnessing epigenetics and transposable elements for crop breeding.
- Novel sequencing technologies and bioinformatics tools for the analysis of epigenetic marks and transposable elements
We have a really nice line-up of keynote speakers who will present their latest results on epigenetics and transposable elements:
Isabel Bäuerle, Claude Becker, Tetsuji Kakutani, Marie Mirouze, Olivier Panaud, Bob Schmitz, Nathan Springer, Clémentine Vitte and Jian-Kang Zhu
On this dedicated website you can register for the conference and submit your abstracts for presentations and posters.
Angers can be easily reached from the Paris CDG airport: There are direct high-speed trains to Angers.
We are very much looking forward welcoming you and/or your team members at this exciting meeting in Angers!