Instructions for Oral Presentation
- Talks are scheduled in 15-minute time slots. We encourage a presentation of 10 minutes to allow 5 minutes for questions.
- To support oral presentations, the rooms will have a microphone, a podium, a computer connected to a multimedia projector and a screen.
- In order to use the computer for projecting presentation materials, presentation must be submitted to the ELLS-IAGLR2018 staff at the Palais Lumière one day before your presentation is scheduled.
- Speakers will NOT be allowed to upload files on the computers in the rooms where presentations take place and speakers will NOT be allowed to use their own computer.
- Each presentation file should be saved either as a Power-point 2016 or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- In case you need to replace the version submitted, you have to do the replacement at the Palais Lumière, at least four hours prior to your presentation.
- Please, name your file with the date your presentation is scheduled, the session number, your family name:
Example: For a presentation scheduled on September 25 and accepted in the invited session I2
The name of the file would be: 25_I2_Anneville
Instructions for Posters
- The maximum size for posters is 120 cm high X 80 cm wide (portrait).
- Posters will be fixed on the boards using Scotch tape that will be provided.
- The posters will be organized in sessions and will remain in place during the entire meeting to maximize opportunities for viewing. We encourage you to stay at your poster during the poster sessions.
- All poster presenters are invited to hang their posters at their arrival or on Monday morning.
- Posters should be removed by Friday, before 14:00 at the very latest.
See you soon in Evian !
The scientific committee