From the deep past to the Anthropocene: coupling Earth system function to climatic change
Celebrating frontier research and promoting equality
By clicking on the "Registration for the ERC pre-meeting and symposium" icon below you can choose to:
- Register to the The ERC information and networking event (7th March 2018). Participation to this event is free of charge and open to all participants that register.
- Register to the symposium "From the deep past to the Anthropocene: coupling Earth system function to climatic change" (8-9th March 2018). Registration fees: 50€ includes access to conference, refreshments and lunches.
NB. For the attention of symposium participants:
- If you do not wish to submit a poster, click on "register for symposium".- If you do not wish to submit a poster, click on "register for symposium".
- If you do wish to submit a poster, go to the page entitled "Submission", and after completing the form you will automatically find an option to register for the symposium.
- If you have already submitted a poster title and have an account, simply click on "Login" to speed up your registration.
- Registration fees for INRA Participants, please contact Patricia BRACONNIER directly firstname.lastname@example.org