DIVERSIFOOD final congress
10 - 12 December 2018
Couvent des Jacobins, Center of Congress in Rennes, France
This event is the final congress of DIVERSIFOOD (2015-2019), an EU project. Its results and key lessons will be shared, covering 5 key concepts connected with crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems:
- Underutilized/forgotten crops: multi-actor and on farm evaluation
- New approaches of plant breeding for diversified and sustainable farming systems
- Community biodiversity management
- Diversity and sustainability within food systems: new relationships among actors
- Paradigm shift for muti-actor and transdisciplinary research
This scientific Congress will be opened for external oral speakers and/or poster presentations, to better connect sister projects and researches with DIVERSIFOOD outputs.
This congress will provide inputs to shape DIVERSIFOOD messages for the future, on how to better embed crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems and move toward a real socio-ecological transition.
Attended participants: Researchers, Policy makers, Foundations, NGOs, Farmer Organisations, Value chain actors.
The abstract submission is now closed.
Day 3 (December 12th) will be a workshop on financing participatory and multi-actor research (Download concept note)
and a workshop on Liveseed project (Download concept note)